Sales is the most challenging profession in the world.
Not sure you agree? Consider this:
The best salespeople are experts at identifying social styles, uncovering needs, reading nonverbal signals, and building rapport. They’re trained to make the right impression, manage their time, dismiss doubts, successfully close, shake off rejection, and foster loyalty.
With such a complex set of skills required, what this sector needs is a simplified guide to success. Selling: The Profession is your complete handbook to a rewarding sales career that allows you to focus on what matters—your customers!
The brand-new 8th edition will not disappoint. Students will find it engaging and readable, and instructors will enjoy the well-designed resources. It’s a book that delivers field-tested content, refreshing design, and the wow factor.
- Social Styles and Nonverbal Language chapters detail the importance of seeing beyond what prospects and customers say.
- Time Management Strategies provide new and seasoned salespeople with a roadmap for making the most out of every day.
- Deciphering Objections and how they actually reveal interest are an imperative part of success in sales.
- Loyal, Repeat Customers are everything in sales. Chapter 15 reveals how to create lifelong customers who value the relationship.
- Classroom Slides that are both modern and fully customizable for use in class and online.
- Test Bank Software that allows you to create custom tests in minutes.
- Social Media discussions that feature the growing use of social media in sales.
- YouTube Video featuring a four-part sales presentation role‐play.
- Instructor’s Manual with outlines and answers to all end‐of‐chapter questions and studies.
- Six-Step Telephone Track for turning more prospecting calls into appointments.
Professional selling is too challenging not to have the right resources.
Social Media Report
“A good, solid guide to the sales process. The section on cultivating an ethical climate is especially commendable.”